|Information about LGBT events in Portugal|
ILGA PORTUGAL started off in early 1995 thanks to the discontent felt by a few gay friends surrounding the situation of gays and lesbians in Portugal.
We are located in Lisbon, our capital, which is a city of approximately two and a half million inhabitants. Given that Portugal is a small country and that one fifth of its population lives in the Lisbon area, it would be fair to say that we are a national association.
We have a number of projects running, such as:
1. A hot-line to give support and inform our community
2. A newsletter
3. A gay-friendly professional data base
4. The publication of informative relevant pamphlets and other materials
5. Provide effective legal and social support
6. AIDS prevention and educational work
Address: Rua de S. Lázaro, 88; 1150-333 LISBOA; PORTUGAL
|This website is maintained by PortugalGay.PT. email: firstname.lastname@example.org.|